FashionMia Plus Size Tops - <center>FROM PEONIES</center>

FashionMia Plus Size Tops

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Something that I don't talk much about here on my blog is plus size fashion wear. To be honest, I don’t know that many brands that sell clothing in “plus sizes” and this topic wasn’t something that would typically cross my mind, so I was very happy when FashionMia contacted me and gave me this opportunity to collaborate with them. If you’re curious and want to find out more about the brand, keep reading!

For those who don’t know, FashionMia is a fashion online store. Everything on their website is very, very affordable and the clothing seems to be made with good quality materials. One thing that caught my attention, though – and that hopefully will be helpful to you – is that FashionMia has a Plus Size section. They've invited me to check their plus size fashion tops, so here is just a small selection of a few my favorite womens plus size tops. They’re all very flattering on the body – which is something that any of us want, not to mention that they look very comfortable. The store ships worldwide, so, even if you’re not looking for some trendy plus size tops, it’s definitely worth taking a look at FashionMia. Did you already know the brand? Let me know what you think of my picks and I’ll see you again very soon!

* This in an English only sponsored post. A special thank you to FashionMia!

2 comments

  1. Nossa adorei cada escolha
    mas a minha peça favorita foi a segunda
    Beijinhos
    CantinhoDaSofia /Facebook /Intagram
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  2. É um conceito mesmo excelente, até porque os modelos não têm todos que pesar 20kg!
    Beijinhos,
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
    Há giveaway a decorrer no blog :)

    ReplyDelete